TOFT Geoff the Westie Kit
Make your own Geoff the Westie with this fun crochet kit from best-selling author and designer Kerry Lord. For dog-lovers who are also a more experienced crocheter.
Make your own Geoff the Westie with this fun crochet kit from best-selling author and designer Kerry Lord. Everything you need to make Geoff the Westie – yarn, hook, stuffing, thread for the eyes and nose and a needle to sew him up, all packaged in a TOFT Eco Box. Although we might need to rename this kit after Janine's beloved and much-missed Molly the Westie!
LEVEL THREE KIT: This kit is suitable for those with a little crochet experience. It contains everything you need to crochet the animal of your choice.
This kit includes:
- 100g of super soft British wool in DK Cream
- An ergonomic 3mm TOFT crochet hook
- Hi-loft polyester toy stuffing
- Wool needle for sewing up at the end
- A length of black thread for the eyes, nose and mouth
- Postcard pattern with instructions for making your animal
- Getting started crochet advice and links to TOFT's ‘how to’ YouTube videos
- Finished size: Approx. 18cm high when in the sitting position.
- Boxed kit size: 15cm x 28cm x 10cm
This is an adult craft kit designed for ages 14 and above.
Make 4 interest-free payments of $18.00 fortnightly and receive your order now.