TOFT Georgina the Ballerina Hippo in Tutu Kit
Make your own Georgina Hippo in a Tutu with this fun crochet kit. Ideal for enthusiastic beginners, Georgina the Ballerina Hippo makes the perfect present for children and adults alike.
Make your own Georgina Hippo in a Tutu with this fun crochet kit from best-selling author and designer Kerry Lord. Georgina is one of the originals and most popular characters from Kerry Lord’s best-selling book Edward’s Menagerie with a fun addition of a ballerina outfit! Ideal for beginners, Georgina the Ballerina Hippo makes the perfect present for children and adults alike.
LEVEL TWO KIT: This kit is suitable for enthusiastic beginners or those who have done crochet in the past. It contains everything you need to crochet the animal of your choice.
This kit includes:
- 100g of super soft British wool in DK Mushroom and 25g in DK Pink
- An ergonomic 3mm TOFT crochet hook
- Hi-loft polyester toy stuffing
- Wool needle for sewing up at the end
- A length of black thread for the eyes
- Postcard pattern with instructions for making your animal
- Getting started crochet advice and links to our ‘how to’ YouTube videos
- Finished size: Approx. 18cm high when in the sitting position.
- Boxed kit size: 15cm x 28cm x 10cm
This is an adult craft kit designed for ages 14 and above.
Make 4 interest-free payments of $18.00 fortnightly and receive your order now.