TOFT Georgina the Hippo Kit
Make your own Georgina the Hippo with this fun crochet kit from best-selling author and designer Kerry Lord. This is a Level one kit, perfect for beginner crocheters.
Make your own Georgina the Hippo with this fun crochet kit from best-selling author and designer Kerry Lord. Georgina is a great creation for beginners and has been designed by Kerry to replicate the hippo's wonderful and characteristic snout.
LEVEL ONE KIT: This kit is suitable for complete beginners. As with all new skills, you may have to do a practice piece first but there is enough wool inside to make an extra practice leg should you wish to. It contains everything you need to crochet the animal of your choice.
This kit includes:
- 100g of super soft British wool in DK Stone
- An ergonomic 3mm TOFT crochet hook
- Hi-loft polyester toy stuffing
- Wool needle for sewing up at the end
- A length of black thread for the eyes
- Postcard pattern with instructions for making your animal
- Getting started crochet advice and links to TOFT's ‘how to’ YouTube videos
- Finished size: Approx. 18cm high when in the sitting position.
- Boxed kit size: 15cm x 28cm x 10cm
This is an adult craft kit designed for ages 14 and above.
All hand-packed into new fully recyclable or reusable packaging.
Make 4 interest-free payments of $18.00 fortnightly and receive your order now.