TOFT Hank the Dorset Down Sheep Kit
Make your own Hank the Dorset Down Sheep. One of the originals and much loved animals from Edward’s Menagerie, the Dorset Down is now becoming a rare breed!
Make your own Hank the Dorset Down Sheep with this fun crochet kit from best-selling author and designer Kerry Lord. One of the originals and much loved animals from Edward’s Menagerie, the Dorset Down is a breed of sheep native to the Dorset Downs region of England, however they are now becoming a rare breed! TOFT’s pure wool yarn is the perfect material to crochet Hank in, and he’s a great choice for a beginner looking for their first crochet project.
Whether you’re a curious beginner or an enthusiastic crafter, this kit contains everything you need to crochet the animal of your choice.
This kit includes:
- 50g of super soft pure wool in DK Cream and 50g in DK Mushroom, spun in the UK
- A soft grip 3mm TOFT crochet hook
- Hi-loft polyester toy stuffing
- Wool needle for sewing up at the end
- Postcard pattern with instructions for making your animal
- Getting started crochet advice and links to ‘how to’ YouTube videos
Level two kit: This kit is suitable for enthusiastic beginners or those who have done crochet in the past.
Finished size: Approx. 18cm high when in the sitting position.
Boxed kit size: 15cm x 28cm x 10cm
This is an adult craft kit designed for ages 12 and above.
Hand-packed into fully recyclable and reusable packaging.
Make 4 interest-free payments of $16.25 fortnightly and receive your order now.