TOFT Hope the Blue Whale Kit
Make your own Hope the Blue Whale with this fun crochet kit, which is suitable for enthusiastic beginners or those who have done crochet in the past.
Make your own Hope the Blue Whale with this fun crochet kit from best-selling author and designer Kerry Lord. Originally designed for the Natural History Museum in London to celebrate the installation of the stunning 25 metre-long blue whale skeleton in the Hintze Hall. Don’t miss out on adding this beautiful creature to your collection!
LEVEL TWO KIT: This kit is suitable for enthusiastic beginners or those who have done crochet in the past. It contains everything you need to crochet the animal of your choice.
This kit includes:
- 100g of super soft British wool in DK Shale
- An ergonomic 3mm TOFT crochet hook
- Hi-loft polyester toy stuffing
- Wool needle for sewing up at the end
- A length of black thread for the eyes and blow-hole
- Postcard pattern with instructions for making your animal
- Getting started crochet advice and links to TOFT's ‘how to’ YouTube videos
- Finished size: Approx. 18cm high when in the sitting position.
- Boxed kit size: 15cm x 28cm x 10cm
This is an adult craft kit designed for ages 14 and above.
|Shipping Dimensions||W0.150m H0.100m L0.280m|
Make 4 interest-free payments of $16.25 fortnightly and receive your order now.