TOFT Joanna the Lobster Kit
Joanna the Lobster is perfect for beginners. This crochet kit uses just one stitch and a fun vibrant orange to bring the lobster to life.
Make your own Joanna the Lobster with this fun crochet kit from best-selling author and designer Kerry Lord. Perfect for beginners, our kit uses just one stitch and a fun vibrant orange to bring the lobster to life.
Whether you’re a curious beginner or an enthusiastic crafter, this kit contains everything you need to crochet the animal of your choice.
This kit includes:
- 100g of super soft pure wool in DK Orange, spun in the UK
- A soft grip 3mm TOFT crochet hook
- Hi-loft polyester toy stuffing
- Wool needle for sewing up at the end
- A length of black thread for the eyes
- Postcard pattern with instructions for making your animal
- Getting started crochet advice and links to ‘how to’ YouTube videos
Level one kit: This kit is suitable for complete beginners. As with all new skills, you may have to do a practice piece first but there is enough wool inside to make an extra practice leg should you wish to.
Finished size: Approx. 40cm from claw to tail.
Boxed kit size: 15cm x 28cm x 10cm
This is an adult craft kit designed for ages 12 and above.
Hand-packed into fully recyclable and reusable packaging.
Make 4 interest-free payments of $16.25 fortnightly and receive your order now.