TOFT Lisa the Black Nosed Sheep Kit
Make your own Lisa the Black Nosed Sheep. She’s a great project for a crafter who’s got the basics covered as her colour changes will introduce the next new skill of colour changing.
Make your own Lisa the Black Nosed Sheep with this fun crochet kit from best-selling author and designer Kerry Lord. TOFT pure wool yarn is the perfect material to crochet Lisa up in, and she’s a great project for a crafter who’s got the basics covered as her colour changes will introduce the next new skill of colour changing. This adorable sheep makes a great gift for yarn lovers both young and old.
Whether you’re a curious beginner or an enthusiastic crafter, this kit contains everything you need to crochet the animal of your choice.
This kit includes:
- 100g of super soft pure wool in DK Cream and 25g in DK Black, spun in the UK
- A soft grip 3mm TOFT crochet hook
- Hi-loft polyester toy stuffing
- Wool needle for sewing up at the end
- A length of black thread for the eyes
- Postcard pattern with instructions for making your animal
- Getting started crochet advice and links to ‘how to’ YouTube videos
Level two kit: This kit is suitable for enthusiastic beginners or those who have done crochet in the past.
Finished size: Approx. 18cm high when in the sitting position.
Boxed kit size: 15cm x 28cm x 10cm
This is an adult craft kit designed for ages 12 and above.
Hand-packed into fully recyclable and reusable packaging.
Make 4 interest-free payments of $16.25 fortnightly and receive your order now.