TOFT Logan the Moose Kit
Make your own Logan the Moose with this fun crochet kit from best-selling author and designer Kerry Lord. Logan is a great challenge for anyone looking to level up their crochet skills.
Make your own Logan the Moose with this fun crochet kit from best-selling author and designer Kerry Lord. Logan is a great challenge for anyone looking to level up their crochet skills. Featured inside the New Collection book, Logan will make a great addition to the crochet collection.
LEVEL THREE KIT: This kit is suitable for those with a little crochet experience.
Whether you’re a curious beginner or an enthusiastic crafter, this kit contains everything you need to crochet the animal of your choice.
This kit includes:
- 75g of super soft pure wool in DK Chestnut and 25g in DK Camel, spun in the UK
- An ergonomic 3mm TOFT crochet hook
- Hi-loft polyester toy stuffing
- Wool needle for sewing up at the end
- A length of black thread for the eyes and nose
- Postcard pattern with instructions for making your animal
- Getting started crochet advice and links to Toft's ‘how to’ YouTube videos
- Finished size: Approx. 18cm high when in the sitting position.
- Boxed kit size: 15cm x 28cm x 10cm
This is an adult craft kit designed for ages 14 and above.
All hand-packed into new fully recyclable or reusable packaging.
|Shipping Dimensions||W0.150m H0.100m L0.280m|
Make 4 interest-free payments of $16.25 fortnightly and receive your order now.