TOFT Mark the Dalmation Kit
Make your own Mark the Dalmatian with this fun crochet kit. Mark is a great challenge for more experienced crocheters and looks great when finished.
Make your own Mark the Dalmatian with this fun crochet kit from best-selling author and designer Kerry Lord. First used as carriage dogs, Dalmatians are also known to be used in the fire service and can run up to 30 miles a day. Mark is a great challenge for you crochet skills and looks great when finished.
LEVEL THREE KIT: This kit is suitable for those with a little crochet experience. It contains everything you need to crochet the animal of your choice.
This kit includes:
- 50g of super soft British wool in DK Cream and 50g in DK Black
- An ergonomic 3mm TOFT crochet hook
- Hi-loft polyester toy stuffing
- Wool needle for sewing up at the end
- Postcard pattern with instructions for making your animal
- Getting started crochet advice and links to TOFT's ‘how to’ YouTube videos
- Finished size: Approx. 18cm high when in the sitting position.
- Boxed kit size: 15cm x 28cm x 10cm
This is an adult craft kit designed for ages 14 and above.
|Shipping Dimensions||W0.150m H0.100m L0.280m|
Make 4 interest-free payments of $16.25 fortnightly and receive your order now.