TOFT Nancy & Drew the Honey Bees
Nancy & Drew the Honeybees has fast become a favourite in TOFT's amigurumi crochet range. The kit contains enough yarn to make two bees.
NEW for Summer 2021, Nancy & Drew the Honeybees has fast become a favourite in TOFT's amigurumi crochet range with hundreds of people sharing photos of their #edssummerbees makes on Instagram. Designed by best-selling author Kerry Lord, this kit contains everything to make two bees including our pure wool, safety eyes and stuffing. Nancy & Drew is the perfect kit to add to your TOFT range.
This kit contains:
- 25g of super-pure wool in Camel DK, spun in the UK
- 25g of super-soft pure wool in Charcoal DK, spun in the UK
- 25g of super-soft pure wool in Cream DK, spun in the UK
- 2 pairs of Black Safety Eyes
- A soft grip 3mm TOFT crochet hook
- Wool needle
- Premium polyester toy stuffing
- A5 Postcard pattern with instructions for making your bee
- Getting started crochet advice leaflet and links to ‘how to’ YouTube videos
NB. This kit contains safety eyes and so should not be used on toys made for under 3s. The bees could be made without these features and sewn on instead.
Intermediate Level 3 kit: This kit is suitable for those with crochet experience. Contains small chunks of more challenging techniques, but is still suitable for a confident beginner with the help of TOFT's video tutorials.
Finished size: When finished your bee will measure approximately 15cm in length from nose to tail. One kit makes two.
Boxed kit size: 15cm x 28cm x 10cm
This is an adult craft kit designed for ages 12 yrs and above.
All hand-packed into fully recyclable and reusable packaging.
|Shipping Dimensions||W0.150m H0.100m L0.280m|
Make 4 interest-free payments of $16.25 fortnightly and receive your order now.