TOFT Quin the Huacaya Alpaca Kit
Make your own Quin the Huacaya Alpaca with this fun crochet kit. This is a Level One kit, simply perfect for beginner crocheters or anyone who loves alpacas!
Make your own Quin the Huacaya Alpaca with this fun crochet kit from best-selling author and designer Kerry Lord. Quin is based on the friendly Alpacas which spend their days grazing on the grass at TOFT HQ. He may look difficult to create, but don’t let his fleece throw you off. Quin is a pattern for complete beginners, and his fleece is created using a chain loop stitch which can be easily learned by following one of the many online video tutorials included on the TOFT website.
LEVEL ONE KIT: This kit is suitable for complete beginners. As with all new skills, you may have to do a practice piece first but there is enough wool inside to make an extra practice leg should you wish to.
This kit includes:
- 100g of super soft British wool in DK Oatmeal
- An ergonomic 3mm TOFT crochet hook
- Hi-loft polyester toy stuffing
- Wool needle for sewing up at the end
- Postcard pattern with instructions for making your animal
- Getting started crochet advice and links to TOFT's ‘how to’ YouTube videos
- Finished size: Approx. 18cm high when in the sitting position.
- Boxed kit size: 15cm x 28cm x 10cm
This is an adult craft kit designed for ages 14 and above.
All hand-packed into TOFT's fully recyclable or reusable packaging.
|Shipping Dimensions||W0.150m H0.100m L0.280m|
Make 4 interest-free payments of $16.25 fortnightly and receive your order now.