TOFT Rosie the Dachshund Kit
Make your own Rosie the Dachshund with this fun crochet kit. Featuring two colours, this kit is ideal for those who have had some previous crochet experience and would make a great gift for any dog lover.
Make your own Rosie the Dachshund with this fun crochet kit from best-selling author and designer Kerry Lord. Featured within the pages of Edward's Menagerie: Dogs, this kit is a firm favourite. Featuring two colours, this kit is ideal for those who have had some previous crochet experience and would make a great gift for any dog lover.
LEVEL THREE KIT: This kit is suitable for those with a little crochet experience. It contains everything you need to crochet the animal of your choice.
This kit includes:
- 75g of super soft British wool in DK Black and 25g in DK Fudge
- An ergonomic 3mm TOFT crochet hook
- Hi-loft polyester toy stuffing
- Wool needle for sewing up at the end
- A length of black thread for the eyes
- Postcard pattern with instructions for making your animal
- Getting started crochet advice and links to TOFT's ‘how to’ YouTube videos
- Finished size: Approx. 18cm high when in the sitting position.
- Boxed kit size: 15cm x 28cm x 10cm
This is an adult craft kit designed for ages 14 and above.
All hand-packed into new fully recyclable or reusable packaging.
|Shipping Dimensions||W0.150m H0.100m L0.280m|
Make 4 interest-free payments of $16.25 fortnightly and receive your order now.