TOFT Rufus the Lion Kit
Make your own Rufus the Lion with this fun crochet kit. Designed as a level 1 kit, Rufus is perfect for anyone who is new to crochet.
Make your own Rufus the Lion with this fun crochet kit from best-selling author and designer Kerry Lord. Featured in the original menagerie lineup, Rufus remains a well-loved design that looks magnificent in our DK Camel yarn. Designed as a level 1 kit, Rufus is perfect for anyone who is new to crochet.
LEVEL ONE KIT: This kit is suitable for complete beginners. As with all new skills, you may have to do a practice piece first but there is enough wool inside to make an extra practice leg should you wish to. It contains everything you need to crochet the animal of your choice.
This kit includes:
- 100g of super soft British wool in Camel
- An ergonomic 3mm TOFT crochet hook
- Hi-loft polyester toy stuffing
- Wool needle for sewing up at the end
- A length of black thread for the eyes and nose
- Postcard pattern with instructions for making your animal
- Getting started crochet advice and links to TOFT's ‘how to’ YouTube videos
- Finished size: Approx. 18cm high when in the sitting position.
- Boxed kit size: 15cm x 28cm x 10cm
This is an adult craft kit designed for ages 14 and above.
All hand-packed into new fully recyclable or reusable packaging.
Make 4 interest-free payments of $18.00 fortnightly and receive your order now.