TOFT Samuel the Koala Kit
Make your own Samuel the Koala with this fun crochet kit. With fluffy ears and a big nose, this would make a great gift for friends and family whether young or old. This kit is suitable for those with a little crochet experience.
Make your own Samuel the Koala with this fun crochet kit from best-selling author and designer Kerry Lord. This Aussie favourite is one of the iconic TOFT kits from the original Edward's Menagerie collection. With fluffy ears and a big nose, this would make a great gift for friends and family whether young or old.
Samuel is a great kit for anyone who loves these iconic animals and already knows the basic's of crochet. A great gift for anyone, if you can bear to hand him over!
LEVEL THREE KIT: Whether you’re a curious beginner or an enthusiastic crafter, this kit contains everything you need to crochet the animal of your choice.
This kit is suitable for those with a little crochet experience.
This kit includes:
- 75g of super soft British wool in DK Silver and 25g in DK Black
- An ergonomic 3mm TOFT crochet hook
- Hi-loft polyester toy stuffing
- Wool needle for sewing up at the end
- Postcard pattern with instructions for making your animal
- Getting started crochet advice and links to Toft's ‘how to’ YouTube videos
- Finished size: Approx. 18cm high when in the sitting position.
- Boxed kit size: 15cm x 28cm x 10cm
This is an adult craft kit designed for ages 14 and above.
All hand-packed into our new fully recyclable or reusable packaging.
|Shipping Dimensions||W0.150m H0.100m L0.280m|
Make 4 interest-free payments of $16.25 fortnightly and receive your order now.