TOFT Seamus the Alpaca Kit
Make your own Seamus the Alpaca with this fun crochet kit from best-selling author and designer Kerry Lord. Seamus is a fantastic pattern for the complete beginner, and looks great with his chain loop stitch hair.
Make your own Seamus the Alpaca with this fun crochet kit from best-selling author and designer Kerry Lord. This kit contains the full pattern for Seamus the Alpaca along with TOFT’s luxury DK weight yarn. Seamus is a fantastic pattern for the complete beginner, and looks great with his chain loop stitch hair.
LEVEL ONE KIT: This kit is suitable for complete beginners. As with all new skills, you may have to do a practice piece first but there is enough wool inside to make an extra practice leg should you wish to.
This kit includes:
- 100g of super soft British wool in DK Chestnut
- An ergonomic 3mm TOFT crochet hook
- Hi-loft polyester toy stuffing
- Wool needle for sewing up at the end
- A length of black thread for the eyes
- Postcard pattern with instructions for making your animal
- Getting started crochet advice and links to TOFT's ‘how to’ YouTube videos
- Finished size: Approx. 18cm high when in the sitting position.
- Boxed kit size: 15cm x 28cm x 10cm
This is an adult craft kit designed for ages 14 and above.
All hand-packed into TOFT's fully recyclable or reusable packaging.
|Shipping Dimensions||W0.150m H0.100m L0.280m|
Make 4 interest-free payments of $16.25 fortnightly and receive your order now.