TOFT Simon the Sheep Kit
Make your own Simon the Sheep with this fun crochet kit. This is a very popular project for crochet beginners. Although his fleece may look complicated it's actually made using simple chain stitches so he can be made in no time!
Make your own Simon the Sheep with this fun crochet kit from best-selling author and designer Kerry Lord. Designed as part of her original 40 Edward’s Menagerie soft toys, Simon the Sheep remains a very popular project for crochet beginners and craft lovers. Although his fleece may look complicated it's actually made using simple chain stitches so he can be made in no time!
LEVEL ONE KIT: Whether you’re a curious beginner or an enthusiastic crafter, this kit contains everything you need to crochet the animal of your choice.
This kit is suitable for complete beginners. As with all new skills, you may have to do a practice piece first but there is enough wool inside to make an extra practice leg should you wish to.
This kit includes:
- 100g of super soft British wool in DK Cream
- An ergonomic 3mm TOFT crochet hook
- Hi-loft polyester toy stuffing
- Wool needle for sewing up at the end
- A length of black thread for the eyes
- Postcard pattern with instructions for making your animal
- Getting started crochet advice and links to Toft's ‘how to’ YouTube videos
- Finished size: Approx. 18cm high when in the sitting position.
- Boxed kit size: 15cm x 28cm x 10cm
This is an adult craft kit designed for ages 14 and above.
All hand-packed into new fully recyclable or reusable packaging.
|Shipping Dimensions||W0.150m H0.100m L0.280m|
Make 4 interest-free payments of $16.25 fortnightly and receive your order now.