TOFT Spencer the Pug Kit
Make your own lovable Spencer the Pug with this fun crochet kit from best-selling author and designer Kerry Lord. A group of Pugs is called a grumble, but we never grumble when creating Spencer.
Make your own Spencer the Pug with this fun crochet kit from best-selling author and designer Kerry Lord. A lovable canine character to add to the popular Edward’s Menagerie collection of crochet animals. A group of Pugs is called a grumble, but we never grumble when creating Spencer.
LEVEL TWO KIT: This kit is suitable for enthusiastic beginners or those who have done crochet in the past.
Whether you’re a curious beginner or an enthusiastic crafter, this kit contains everything you need to crochet the animal of your choice.
This kit includes:
- 50g of super soft pure wool in DK Oatmeal, 25g DK Charcoal, spun in the UK
- An ergonomic 3mm TOFT crochet hook
- Hi-loft polyester toy stuffing
- Wool needle for sewing up at the end
- A length of black thread for the eyes and nose
- Postcard pattern with instructions for making your animal
- Getting started crochet advice and links to Toft's ‘how to’ YouTube videos
- Finished size: Approx. 18cm high when in the sitting position.
- Boxed kit size: 15cm x 28cm x 10cm
This is an adult craft kit designed for ages 14 and above.
All hand-packed into new fully recyclable or reusable packaging.
|Shipping Dimensions||W0.150m H0.100m L0.280m|
Make 4 interest-free payments of $16.25 fortnightly and receive your order now.