TOFT Timmy the Jack Russell Kit
Timmy the Jack Russell is a firm favourite in our amigurumi crochet range of dogs designed by best-selling author and designer Kerry Lord.
Timmy the Jack Russell is a firm favourite in our amigurumi crochet range of dogs designed by best-selling author and designer Kerry Lord. This kit bundle contains a soft neutral palette of TOFT’s cream and fudge pure wool DK yarn. We think Timmy is the perfect kit to add to any dog lovers collection.
This project contains everything they’ll need to crochet one of the most popular characters from Kerry Lord’s much-loved book ‘Edward’s Menagerie: Dogs’.
This kit contains:
- 50g of super soft pure wool in Cream DK, spun in the UK
- 50g of super soft pure wool in Fudge DK, spun in the UK
- A length of black thread for eyes and nose
- A soft grip 3mm TOFT crochet hook
- Wool needle
- Premium polyester toy stuffing
- A5 Postcard pattern with instructions for making your dog
- Getting started crochet advice leaflet and links to ‘how to’ YouTube videos
Intermediate Level 3 kit: This kit is suitable for those with crochet experience.
Finished size: When finished and in the sitting position your dog will be approx 18cm tall.
Boxed kit size: 15cm x 28cm x 10cm
This is an adult craft kit designed for ages 12 yrs and above.
All hand-packed into fully recyclable and reusable packaging.
|Shipping Dimensions||W0.150m H0.100m L0.280m|
Make 4 interest-free payments of $16.25 fortnightly and receive your order now.