TOFT Victoria the Triceratops Kit
Make your own Victoria the Triceratops using TOFT’s super-soft DK Shale yarn. This dinosaur is a joy to crochet and will be much-loved for years to come.
Make your own Victoria the Triceratops with this fun crochet kit from best-selling author and designer Kerry Lord. This kit will allow you to make a fantastic version of the much-loved dinosaur, Victoria the Triceratops. Using TOFT’s super-soft DK Shale yarn, this dinosaur is a joy to crochet and will be much-loved for years to come.
LEVEL THREE KIT: This kit is suitable for those with a little crochet experience. It contains everything you need to crochet the animal of your choice.
This kit includes:
- 100g of super soft British wool in DK Shale
- An ergonomic 3mm TOFT crochet hook
- Hi-loft polyester toy stuffing
- Wool needle for sewing up at the end
- A length of black thread for the eyes
- Postcard pattern with instructions for making your animal
- Getting started crochet advice and links to TOFT's ‘how to’ YouTube videos
- Finished size: Approx. 18cm high when in the sitting position.
- Boxed kit size: 15cm x 28cm x 10cm
This is an adult craft kit designed for ages 14 and above.
All hand-packed into new fully recyclable or reusable packaging.
|Shipping Dimensions||W0.150m H0.100m L0.280m|
Make 4 interest-free payments of $16.25 fortnightly and receive your order now.