by Skein Sisters Digital Row Counter
Keep track of where you're up to in your projects using this by Skein Sisters Digital Row Counter. May be worn on your finger using the included silicone ring band. Has an LCD screen, is lightweight, and intuitive to use
Keep track of where you're up to in your projects using the by Skein Sisters Digital Row Counter. With an LCD screen, the display is easy and intuitive to use. The counter is very lightweight and easy to carry with a comfortable feel, and you can keep it close by when you're crafting by wearing it on your finger using the included silicone ring band which is adjustable so one size fits all.
To use the row counter:
- Press the larger button to advance the counter by one
- Reset the counter back to zero by pressing the smaller reset button
- Wear the counter on your finger using the included silicone ring band
- Auto sleep mode extends the battery life and prevents accidental button presses while in your project bag
Can be used to count your rows, stitches, buttonholes, rounds, increases and more. Suitable for both knitting and crochet projects. Choose from a range of fun, bright colours.
- LED display
- Low power consumption, working temperature
- Light weight, easy to carry
- Hand-press button counter, easy to use
- Maximum count: 99999
- One size fits all adjustable silicone ring band
- Low power consumption and working temperature.
- Automatic sleep mode extends battery life
- Dimensions: 3.8cm x 3cm x 1.6cm (not including ring band)
- One per pack
Make 4 interest-free payments of $3.74 fortnightly and receive your order now.