BC Garn Semilla GOTS
100% pure wool
Length: 160mWeight: 50g
Semilla is a soft and woolly organic wool in a lovely sportweight yarn that gives a beautiful structure to the finished piece. We love the colours! Use it for shawls, accessories, garments and more, from adults through to babies.
When you're looking for a true sportweight yarn in gorgeous colours, there's no need to go any further than BC Garn Semilla.
The fabric created is soft (but not silky soft like merino) with a lovely woolly structure and texture, it's not floppy and holds lace and cables with ease.
It's perfect to pair with hand-dyed yarns such as Madelinetosh Pashmina or Spincycle Yarns Dyed in the Wool.
Semilla is a fully GOTS-certified 5ply / sportweight yarn with a beautiful colour range of 30 colours. It is ideal for garments and accessories for babies through to adults.
- 5ply / sportweight
- 100% organic wool
- 160m / 176yd per 50g ball
- Needle size: 3mm-4mm
- Gauge: 21-26 stitches, depending on needle size
- Care: Machine wash, delicate cycle, max 30°
- Softwash treated (no chlorine)
- Suzy wears STRIPES! by Andrea Mowry
- Deb wears her partially completed Drawing Sweater by Tomomi Yoshimoto
- Take a look at our Drawing Sweater Kits
- Ornata blouse by Teti Lutsak in colour 023 Mint and 031 Black
- Swatch knitted in colour 007 Dusky Pink
The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) was developed by leading standard setters to define world-wide recognised requirements for organic textiles. From the harvesting of the raw materials, environmentally and socially responsible manufacturing to labelling, textiles certified to GOTS provide a credible assurance to the consumer.
Please note: Semilla was completely updated to a new and improved organic yarn in 2020.
Make 4 interest-free payments of $4.24 fortnightly and receive your order now.