100% mercerised cotton
Length: 170mWeight: 50g
Bellissimo Airlie is a beautiful fingering/4ply mercerised cotton yarn, suitable for all types of knitted and crocheted garments and accessories.
Bellissimo Airlie is a beautiful fingering/4ply gassed and mercerised long staple cotton yarn, suitable for all types of knitted and crocheted garments and accessories. This yarn has a lovely sheen and drape, and gorgeous stitch definition.
Gassed yarn is mercerised cotton yarn that has been exposed very rapidly to a hot gas flame. This process removes any fuzz or excess lint on the thread resulting in a brighter and smoother appearance.
- 4ply / fingering weight
- 100% combed, gassed and mercerised cotton
- 170m / 185 yds per 50g ball
- Needles: 3.25mm / US 3
- Gauge: 27 sts and 34 rows to 10cm on 3.25mm needles
- Care: warm machine wash, do not bleach, do not tumble dry, dry flat, warm iron, may be dry cleaned
- Captiva Cami by Laura Murphy in colour 4006 Watermelon
- Mesh market bag crocheted in colour 4230 Tin on 3.25mm hook
We have loads of stock of Bellissimo Airlie available, but it's not all at our shop. We have a shipment arriving at the store every couple of days to cover all your orders, but it does mean it make take a few days to be on its way to you. Please be assured that we'll have your order packed and out the door as quickly as we can. If you select Store Pick Up at checkout, please wait until you receive our text message to say your yarn is ready to be picked up.
Make 4 interest-free payments of $2.35 fortnightly and receive your order now.