by Skein Sisters Magic Cord Large
The large version of our fabulous silicone Magic Cords. These cords by Skein Sisters are quick, easy to use and simply magic! No need for waste yarn anymore. Suitable for needle sizes 6.5mm and larger.
Introducing the large version of our fabulous silicone Magic Cords. These cords by Skein Sisters are quick, easy to use and simply magic! No need for waste yarn anymore. Suitable for needle sizes 6.5mm and larger.
You can use them to:
- Place stitches on hold, e.g. sleeves, pockets, shoulders, collars etc
- Hold stitches for provisional cast on
- Lengthen your cable and secure your stitches when trying on a garment.
- Plus loads more!
How do they work? ...Simply firmly press one end of the Magic Cord on to the tip of your needle and slide the stitches to be placed on hold onto the Magic Cord. Then remove your needle and tie the ends of your Magic Cord to secure...When you're ready to place your stitches back onto your needles it takes seconds to reverse the process - untie your Magic Cord, firmly attach it to the tip of your needle and slide your live stitches back onto your cable. Remove the Magic Cord from your needle and you're ready to knit! Magic!
Still not sure how to use them? Take a look at Deb's video here on Youtube.
- Large cords are suitable for needle sizes 6.5mm upwards
- Each large set contains three silicon cords, 2 x 75cm, and 1 x 150cm
- Packed in an aluminium screw top container for easy storage
- Container has a transparent lid so you can see your cords
- 7 colours to choose from.
We also stock Small Magic Cords for needle sizes 6mm and under.
Make 4 interest-free payments of $4.99 fortnightly and receive your order now.