by Skein Sisters Magic Cord Small PREORDER
Say hello to these fabulous Magic Cords and say goodbye to waste yarn! Quick and easy to use, these hollow silicon cords are simply magic! You can use them in any situation where stitches need to be placed on hold and secured. For needles up to 6mm.
Say hello to these fabulous Magic Cords by Skein Sisters and say goodbye to waste yarn! These silicon cords are quick, easy to use and simply magic!
You can use them to:
- Place stitches on hold, e.g. sleeves, pockets, shoulders, collars etc
- Hold stitches for provisional cast on
- Lengthen your cable and secure your stitches when trying on a garment.
- Plus loads more!
How do they work? ...Simply firmly press one end of the Magic Cord on to the tip of your needle and slide the stitches to be placed on hold onto the Magic Cord. Then remove your needle and tie the ends of your Magic Cord to secure...When you're ready to place your stitches back onto your needles it takes seconds to reverse the process - untie your Magic Cord, firmly attach it to the tip of your needle and slide your live stitches back onto your cable. Remove the Magic Cord from your needle and you're ready to knit! Magic!
Still not sure how to use them? Take a look at Deb's video here on Youtube.
- Small cords are suitable for needle sizes up to 6mm
- Each small set contains four silicon cords, 2 x 60cm, 1 x 80cm and 1 x 150cm
- Packed in an aluminium screw top container for easy storage
- Container has a transparent lid so you can see your cords
- 16 colours to choose from.
We also stock Large Magic Cords for needle sizes 6.5mm and over.
Make 4 interest-free payments of $4.99 fortnightly and receive your order now.