Length: 109mWeight: 71g
This 10ply / worsted weight cotton is beautifully soft and is a perfect yarn for crocheters and knitters, from beginners through to advanced makers.
This 10ply / worsted weight cotton is beautifully soft and is a perfect yarn for beginner crocheters and knitters. Use it to make blankets, garments and accessories, in any pattern that calls for a 10ply yarn. It is plied to minimise splitting while you're crocheting or knitting.
- 100% Cotton
- 10ply / worsted weight
- 109 mts / 119 yds per 71g ball
- Gauge: 17 sts x 24 rows per 10cm on 5mm needles
- Needle size: 5mm / 6UK
- Hook size: 4.5-5mm
- Care instructions: Warm machine wash / Do not bleach / Dry flat / Do not iron
- Detail of Deb's version of Sophie's Universe using Fiddlesticks Finch Ecru as the main colour.
- Daisy Days bucket hat kit.
- Seahorse from How to Crochet Animals (Ocean) by Kerry Lord (Toft)
- Clownfish from How to Crochet Animals (Ocean) by Kerry Lord (Toft)
- Crochet square from Shelley Husband's Granny Square Patchwork
- Mini Ada Wall Hanging by Love & Stitch
We have loads of stock of Fiddlesticks Finch available, but it's not all at our shop. We have a shipment arriving at the store every couple of days to cover all your orders, but it does mean it make take a few days to be on its way to you. Please be assured that we'll have your order packed and out the door as quickly as we can. If you select Store Pick Up at checkout, please wait until you receive our text message to say your yarn is ready to be picked up.
Make 4 interest-free payments of $2.25 fortnightly and receive your order now.