Life in the Long Grass Moon Sock
80% superwash merino, 20% silk
Length: 365mWeight: 100g
This gorgeous combo of fingering weight merino and silk creates a luxe yarn with lots of bounce and a subtle sheen. It feels fabulous!
Life in the Long Grass Moon Sock is a superwash merino & silk, 4ply / fingering weight yarn. This beautiful combination of fibres creates a soft, bouncy luxury yarn with a high twist and texture. It takes dye really well to produce exquisitely elegant colours and has the most fabulous drape and soft sheen. It is ideal for any garments, shawls, scarves and more.
- 4ply / fingering weight
- 80% superwash merino, 20% silk
- 365m / 400 yds per 100g skein
- Needle or hook size: 2.5mm - 4mm / US 2-6
- Knit gauge: 26-30 sts to 10cm on a 2.25-2.75mm needle
- Crochet gauge: 21-32 sts to 10cm
- Care: Hand wash below 30oC, dry flat
- Mulesing free.
Indulge yourself with some Moon Sock! You'll love every stitch.
- Bobble Cowl by Joji Locatelli knitted in colour Podzolic
- Closeup of Flatiron Shawl by Toni Lipsey crocheted in colours Powderpuff, Barefoot and Rain
Please note: Life in the Long Grass yarns do not come in dye lots. They are dyed by hand in small batches. The beauty of hand-dyed yarns is that each hank is a unique work of art, so please be aware that there can be a variation in colouring, hue and saturation, even within the same dye batch. We suggest using two skeins and alternating rows to ensure there is no obvious line when you change skeins. Dark colours may bleed with the first few washes.
Make 4 interest-free payments of $12.38 fortnightly and receive your order now.