Fiddlesticks Peppin 8
100% Australian fine merino superwash wool
Length: 110mWeight: 50g
Fiddlesticks Peppin 8 is an 8ply / DK weight 100% Australian fine merino superwash wool. Soft and bouncy with a lovely twist and plenty of body, it's perfect for both knitting and crochet for adults and children
Fiddlesticks Peppin 8 is an 8ply / DK weight 100% Australian fine merino superwash wool. Soft and bouncy with a lovely twist and plenty of body, it's perfect for a wide range of projects requiring a smooth yarn with a great texture. Use it for any project that calls for 8ply or DK weight yarn, such as blankets or throws, and shawls, scarves and garments.
Knitting or crochet, Peppin 8 is a great choice! Available in a wide range of plain colours that are beautiful on their own or mixed together. It's also perfect to use as the plain coordinate with hand-dyed yarns and we find it works well with sport weight (5ply) and DK weight yarns.
- 8ply / DK weight
- 100% Australian fine merino superwash wool
- Length: 110m / 120yd per 50g ball
- Needle and hook size: 4mm
- Gauge: 22 sts x 30 rows per 10cm on 4mm needles
- Care: Warm machine wash / Do not bleach / Do not tumble dry / Dry flat / Cool iron / May be dry cleaned
With it's smooth handle and gorgeous colours, Peppin 8 will soon be one of your favourite 8ply yarns.
- Knitted swatch in colour 826 Mustard
- Crocheted square "Ollie" from "Granny Square Flair" by Shelley Husband in colour 826 Mustard
- Deb is wearing Gr8 Gingham Raglan by Jessie Maed Designs, knitted in Peppin 8 colour 817 Teal and Life in the Long Grass Sport Merino: Ceramic. Read about how she modified the fit with short row ribbing at the neck on our blog.
- Dog Star by Tin Can Knits, child size 2-4 years in Peppin 8 colour 832 Pond (6 balls), 829 Leaf, 825 Butter, 836 Earth
We have loads of stock of Fiddlesticks Peppin 8 available, but it's not all at our shop. We have a shipment arriving at the store every couple of days to cover all your orders, but it does mean it make take a few days to be on its way to you. Please be assured that we'll have your order packed and out the door as quickly as we can. If you select Store Pick Up at checkout, please wait until you receive our text message to say your yarn is ready to be picked up.
Make 4 interest-free payments of $2.61 fortnightly and receive your order now.