Penn Sweater Pattern
Use this pattern to make this bottom-up sweater with cable details and a v-neck.
Make this textural cabled v-neck jumper. Knit in a single colour of Bellissimo 8ply Merino Extra Fine, a soft and snuggly merino extrafine merino wool yarn, you could also make it in Peppin 8, Wren or Lucca. Body and sleeves are knitted bottom-up in the round until the underarms.
Sizes: S (75-80cm bust), M (85-90cm), L (95-100cm), XL (105-110cm). Designed with 24-29cm of ease.
Skill Level: Advanced
Contains the printed pattern only.
What you'll need to make the sweater:
- Knitting needles 3.5mm and 4.0mm circular needles (or sizes needed to give correct tension).
- 2 stitch holders
- Cable needle
- Stitch markers
- Wool needle for sewing in the ends
- Bellissimo 8, Lucca - 13; 14; 15; 16 balls (pictured in Bellissimo 8 colour Cream 201), or
- Peppin 8 - 14; 15; 16; 17 balls, or
- Wren - 12; 13; 14; 15 balls
Make 4 interest-free payments of $2.20 fortnightly and receive your order now.