53% extrafine merino wool, 47% cotton
Length: 120mWeight: 50g
Bellissimo Lucca is that perfect blend of two wonderful fibres - extrafine merino wool and cotton. Just right for our Australian climate!
Bellissimo Lucca is that perfect blend of two wonderful fibres - extrafine merino and cotton. This combination brings the best of both to this 8ply / DK weight yarn adding warmth from the wool and adding a coolness and structure from the cotton. Not too hot and not too cold. Just right for our Australian climate!
As the wool and the cotton take up dye differently, the two fibres are very slightly different colours giving a lovely heathered effect to your projects.
Lucca is machine washable, which makes it the perfect yarn for baby and kids wear. It would be also be wonderful for any 8ply pattern: jumpers, cardigans, shawls, blankets, and more.
- 8ply / DK weight
- 53% extrafine merino / 47% cotton
- 120m / 131 yds per 50g ball
- Needle size: 4mm / 8-9UK
- Hook size: 3.5mm-4mm / 8-9UK
- Gauge: 22 sts and 30 rows to 10cm on 4mm needles
- Care instructions: cool machine wash, do not bleach, cool iron, dry flat, can be dry cleaned (P)
- French Macaroon by The Noble Thread colours 50502 Ivory and 50513 Tomato. Purchase yarn sets here.
- Kelsey Dress by Kelly Menzies in 50517 Capri
- Swatches knitted and crocheted in colour 50514 Chartreuse.
We have loads of stock of Bellissimo Lucca available, but it's not all at our shop. We have a shipment arriving at the store every couple of days to cover all your orders, but it does mean it make take a few days to be on its way to you. Please be assured that we'll have your order packed and out the door as quickly as we can. If you select Store Pick Up at checkout, please wait until you receive our text message to say your yarn is ready to be picked up.
Make 4 interest-free payments of $3.88 fortnightly and receive your order now.