Madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light
100% superwash merino wool
Length: 384mWeight: 100g
Tosh Merino Light works up beautifully into a luxurious fabric making it the perfect option for a wide variety of projects. Each incredibly soft skein is hand-dyed in small dye lots and there is an absolutely gorgeous range of colours.
Madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light is a single ply fingering weight yarn made from 100% superwash merino wool. Tosh Merino Light works up beautifully into a luxurious fabric making it the perfect option for scarves and shawls, socks and mittens, and garments. Each incredibly soft skein is hand-dyed in small dye lots and there is an absolutely gorgeous range of colours!
- 4ply / fingering weight
- 100% superwash merino wool
- 384m / 420 yds per 100g skein
- Needle size: 2.25mm - 2.75mm / US 1-2
- Knit gauge: 26-30 sts to 10cm
- Hook size: 2.25mm-3.5mm / US B1 - E4
- Crochet gauge: 21-32 sts to 10cm
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle, air dry flat
- Dyed by hand in Texas from wool ethically sourced in South Africa
Please note: Dyed by hand in small batches, Madelinetosh yarns do not come in dye lots. The beauty of hand-dyed yarns is that each hank is a unique work of art, so please be aware that there can be a variation in coloring, hue and saturation, even within the same dye batch. We suggest using two skeins and alternating rows to ensure there is no obvious line when you change skeins.
|Shipping Dimensions||W0.060m H0.060m L0.240m|
Make 4 interest-free payments of $11.00 fortnightly and receive your order now.