Coming to visit our Store? We'd love to see you...
JULY 2021 UPDATE:
Our physical store in Dulwich Hill is currently CLOSED in accordance with Sydney's lockdown restrictions.
PLEASE SHOP ONLINE!
Our Online store is open 24/7 for 365 days a year.
We're working hard to get all online orders packed and shipped quickly so you'll have your fabulous yarn just as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience as we navigate these challenging times.
Click and Collect
You can still shop online and choose store pick up for our Click and Collect service. When you pick up from the shop we'll pass your order to you through the door.
Pick ups are available at the following times:
Monday-Saturday 10am - 5pm
Closed on public holidays.
Opening hours (currently suspended):
Normal trading hours: Monday - Saturday 10am - 5pm, Sunday 11am - 4pm
Store is CLOSED ON Public Holidays
ONLINE Store pickups: during opening hours
Due to COVID-19 requirements, the following protocols will be in place...
- If you're not well or have been exposed to COVID-19 at any case locations or public transport routes listed on the NSW Government website or elsewhere please stay at home.
- Please check in as you enter the shop.
- We have hand sanitiser available for use in the shop and classroom.
- Please note that as we are located within the Inner West council area you must wear a mask at all times in our shop and classroom to comply with the NSW Public Health Order that commenced at 4pm on 20 June 2021.
- Please use the baskets provided and try and limit the amount of handling of the yarn
- For our health and safety as well as yours, please maintain social distancing.
- Yarn winding: Unfortunately we are unable to wind yarn that has not been purchased from us.
- Classes: To comply with current restrictions, we will have no more than 8 people in our workroom.
We will be regularly wiping down surfaces, door handles, baskets, etc.
We also offer a Store Pickup service which you can choose when you checkout. Your order (excluding pre-orders) will be ready for you to pick up from our store at 721 New Canterbury Road, Dulwich Hill NSW before close of business on the same day if you order before 4.45pm Mon-Sat or 3.45pm Sun (excluding public holidays). After 4.45pm Mon-Sat, after 3.45pm Sun, and public holidays: your order will be available for you to pick up from the time the store re-opens on the first business day following your order. Please ask one of our friendly staff for your order when you arrive in store. Note: please see the product description for availability dates for pre-orders.
Our store is accessible by prams and wheelchairs.
Free parking is available on New Canterbury Road in front of the store from 10am week days and all day Saturday and Sunday. There is also free timed street parking in the side streets around the shop.
We're an easy 10 minute walk along New Canterbury Road from Dulwich Grove Light Rail station.
When you come out of the Light Rail station onto New Canterbury Road cross the road then turn left to walk west towards Hurlstone Park (away from Dulwich Hill shops on Marrickville Road).
The L28 and 428 buses from Canterbury and the City stop close to the store on New Canterbury Road.
The nearest train station is Hurlstone Park. We are only a 10 minute walk from the train station via Duntroon Street.
Exit the train station and Duntroon St is slightly to the left in front of you over the pedestrian crossing. Head up the hill to New Canterbury Road, cross at the lights and turn right. You'll see us less than 50m from the lights.