Coming to visit our Store? We'd love to see you but some things have changed due to Covid-19. Please read our new protocols before your visit
Visiting our store in Sydney's inner west is easy. You'll find us at: 721 New Canterbury Road, Dulwich Hill NSW 2203
Phone us on (02) 9554 7444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
NEW opening hours: Tuesday - Friday 11am - 3pm, Saturday 10am - 4pm
ONLINE Store pickups: Monday - Saturday 10am - 5pm
Store is CLOSED ON SUNDAYS and Public Holidays. Pick ups only on Monday.
Due to the strict social distancing requirements, the following protocols will be in place...
- If you're not well please stay at home
- Entry to the shop is via the double doors on New Canterbury Road only
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided when you enter the store
- A limit of 6 customers at a time will apply. We encourage you to not visit the store in large groups
- Please use the baskets provided and try and limit the amount of handling of the yarn
- For our health and safety as well as yours, please maintain social distancing
- Transactions will be by card only. NO CASH
- Please try and source your patterns on Ravelry prior to visiting the store. If you need help using the Ravelry website you can find a guide here
- Help service: While we will endeavour to help you with your knitting / crochet problems, we may not be able to do so due to social distancing requirements. You can book an online help session with Tina here
- Yarn winding: We cannot provide a 'while you wait' yarn winding service at the moment however you're welcome to leave your yarn to be wound for collection at a later date. Unfortunately we are unable to wind yarn that has not been purchased from us.
We are undertaking a thorough clean of the shop and will be regularly wiping down surfaces, door handles, baskets etc throughout the day
Our ONLINE STORE IS OPEN 24/7 for 365 days a year. We aim to process your order in-store on the same day for orders before 12pm and on the following day for orders after 12pm (excluding public holidays). Weekends and public holidays: orders will be shipped on the business day following your order.
We also offer a Store Pickup service which you can choose when you checkout. Your order (excluding pre-orders) will be ready for you to pick up from our store at 721 New Canterbury Road, Dulwich Hill, Sydney NSW before close of business on the same day if you order before 4.45pm Mon-Sat or 3.45pm Sun (excluding public holidays). After 4.45pm Mon-Sat, after 3.45pm Sun, and public holidays: your order will be available for you to pick up from the time the store re-opens on the first business day following your order. Please ask one of our friendly staff for your order when you arrive in store. Note: please see the product description for availability dates for pre-orders.
Our store is accessible by prams and wheelchairs.
Free parking is available on New Canterbury Road in front of the store from 10am week days and all day Saturday and Sunday. There is also free timed street parking in the side streets around the shop.
We're an easy 10 minute walk along New Canterbury Road from Dulwich Grove Light Rail station.
When you come out of the Light Rail station onto New Canterbury Road cross the road then turn left to walk west towards Hurlstone Park (away from Dulwich Hill shops on Marrickville Road).
The L28 and 428 buses from Canterbury and the City stop close to the store on New Canterbury Road.
The nearest train station is Hurlstone Park. We are only a 10 minute walk from the train station via Duntroon Street.
Exit the train station and Duntroon St is slightly to the left in front of you over the pedestrian crossing. Head up the hill to New Canterbury Road, cross at the lights and turn right. You'll see us less than 50m from the lights.