Need some expert help with a tricky problem? Schedule a private lesson with one of our experienced teachers.
Do you need some one-on-one time with a knitting or crochet problem? We are happy to offer private lessons with one of our experienced teachers to help you get through that tricky pattern or teach you a new technique.
Private lessons can have a maximum of two people.
Private lessons are not available outside of regular store opening hours.
- Single class participant: $60 for 30-60 mins, $30 per half hour for every 30 mins thereafter.
- Two class participants: $100 for 30-60 mins, $50 per half hour for every 30 mins thereafter.
- A lesson with a child (under 16 years old) must have an parent or carer in attendance and is charged at the single person class rate.
- Place a booking by choosing an amount of time and the number of participants in the drop down menu, and completing your order.
- Include some information in the comments about what you'd like to achieve or learn in the lesson, the problems you're having and the pattern you're working on (if that's what you'd like help with)
- When we receive your order, we'll be in touch to organise a time.
Terms and conditions:
- A private lesson can be cancelled within 48 hours of the class time. If the lesson is cancelled later than 48 hours prior to the class time, a cancellation fee of $30 per person will apply (charged as a non-refundable store credit).
Make 4 interest-free payments of $15.00 fortnightly and receive your order now.