Ultimate Crochet Bible by Jane Crowfoot
This complete reference with step by step techniques is the definitive guide to crochet, from the first chain to care and maintenance of your completed projects
Ultimate Crochet Bible by Jane Crowfoot is a definitive reference for all aspects of crochet – from the first chain to the care and maintenance of completed projects.
- The first two chapters are packed with useful information such as choosing and using a hook, how to read a pattern, holding the yarn and basic stitches. You can go on to learn about a wide range of techniques.
- Traditional, lace-weight crochet is covered in the Thread Crochet section. The yarn used tends to be fine and the hooks are small, but this allows you to put more detail into a piece of work. Filet and Irish crochet are both covered in this section.
- Tunisian and Entrelac Crochet shows how elements of crochet and knitting can be combined.
- In Working with Colour, the two main techniques of adding colour to a piece of crochet – Intarsia and Jacquard–- are explained. And to create some really exciting effects, you can add beads and sequins to your crochet.
- Embellish your work with techniques for creating edgings, braids, fringes and tassels
- Professional Finishing Techniques provides all the know-how you need to take your crochet to a whole new level.
Make 4 interest-free payments of $9.12 fortnightly and receive your order now.