Cascade Yarns Heritage sock/4ply
75% superwash merino wool / 25% nylon
Length: 400mWeight: 100g
Cascade Yarns Heritage sock/4ply is a perennial favourite amongst knitters and crocheters with its great hand, lovely stitch definition and an amazing array of colours. Perfect for all sorts of fingering / sock / 4ply weight knitting and crochet projects.
This yarn is great for single skein projects such as scarves, mitts or socks. Fabulous used for stripes, fades or colourwork in sweaters, cardigans and shawls. Also perfect for baby garments and blankets.
- 4ply / fingering / sock weight
- 75% superwash merino wool / 25% nylon
- Length: 400m/ 437 yards per 100g skein
- Needle size: 2.25 - 3.25mm / US 1 - 3
- Hook size: 2.75-3.5mm / US C-E
- Knitting gauge: 28 - 32 sts over 10cm / 4"
- Crochet gauge: 25 sc = 10cm / 4" on 2.75mm hook
- Care: Cold machine wash cold; cool tumble dry
Make 4 interest-free payments of $4.88 fortnightly and receive your order now.