The Frank Shawl Set
Make the fabulous The Frank Shawl by Joji Locatelli with our kit in the original colours of Madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light.
We have put together a Yarn set of the original colours of Madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light for the fabulous The Frank Shawl by Joji Locatelli.
Joji says: "It's a very easy and stunning shawl, inspired by the work of artist Frank Stella, this design is a study in geometry.
Triangular pieces are assembled together to create a spectacular wrap with a unique shape that is both beautiful and stunning to wear, with many tips, all in different shades.
I played with a gradient of grays, and my favorite color, gold, to give this shawl a vintage vibe."
The Frank Shawl is constructed as 3 triangular sections, joined together when working the last one of them.
- Skill level: Beginner
- Finished measurements: 244cm from side to side and 98cm from top to bottom at deepest point.
We have put together this beautiful set in Joji's original colourway using Madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light, or you can come up with your own selection of four colours. The set includes one skein each of Madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light in:
- Glazed Pecan (gold)
- Antler (off-white)
- Scratched Record (charcoal)
- Great Grey Owl (medium gray)
The pattern is not included in this set.
To find out more about The Frank Shawl and purchase the pattern, visit Ravelry here. Please note the important comment that Joji makes on Ravelry about the quantity required of colour 1 Glazed Pecan. If you wish to purchase an additional skein please visit our Madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light page.
- 4ply / fingering weight
- 100% superwash merino wool
- 384m / 420 yds per 100g skein
- Needle size: 2.25mm - 2.75mm / US 1-2
- Knit gauge: 26-30 sts to 10cm
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle, air dry flat
- Dyed by hand in Texas from wool ethically sourced in South Africa
Make 4 interest-free payments of $48.00 fortnightly and receive your order now.