Learn to Knit Socks from the Top Down with Jane
If you've never knitted socks before and want to give it a go, this is the class for you.
DPNs, magic loop, turning heels… this will all be second nature after a class on top-down socks. In this class you will knit a sock from the cuff down using your choice of double pointed needles, two circular needles or one long circular needle (magic loop). If you've never knitted socks before and want to give it a go, this is the class for you.
Skill level: suitable for an advanced beginner / intermediate knitter. You should be competent in small circumference knitting - either using the 'magic loop' method or dpns before taking this class.
You will need:
- 8 ply / DK weight smooth light coloured yarn
- 3.25 mm DPNs, or 2 x 40-60cm 3.25mm cables, or 1 x 80-100cm 3.25mm cable
- Full payment is required prior to the start of the class to confirm your spot.
- Minimum numbers - All classes require a minimum of three people in order to go ahead and, depending on the class, a maximum of 10. If your class or workshop does not have the minimum number of students, the class will be postponed and you will be notified within three days of the class date if it has been cancelled or changed. We cannot be held liable for travel or any other costs in the event of a cancellation.
- If your class is postponed or cancelled you can use the amount paid to transfer to another event/activity, use as a store credit, or be issued a full refund.
- Cancelling a class – you are able to cancel, postpone or swap a class up to 7 days prior to the class date to receive a full refund. Less than 7 days prior, we cannot guarantee a full refund unless another booking fills your spot. Once a course has started, we are unable to provide a refund for change of mind or cancellations.
Make 4 interest-free payments of $23.75 fortnightly and receive your order now.