This delicious gradient yarn from Scheepjes comes in totally scrumptious colour ways. This yarn cake holds an enormous 1000 metres of softly colour changing yarn, more than enough for a large shawl or wrap.
This delicious gradient yarn from Scheepjes comes in totally scrumptious colours. Whirls are made from a blend of cotton and acrylic to produce projects that are lightweight and breathable. Unlike other gradient yarns, Whirls have a generous twist to enable speed while working the yarn and to help prevent splitting. Its beautiful drape makes it perfect for shawls, accessories, garments and stylish home décor projects.
This yarn cake holds an enormous 1000 metres of softly colour changing yarn, more than enough for a large shawl or wrap. Each colour change is carefully tied in an optimum way to ensure the knot can be discretely hidden within your stitches.
Scheepjes Whirls match perfectly with Scheepjes Whirlettes.
- 4ply / fingering
- 60% cotton, 40% acrylic
- 1000m / 1094 yds per 215g ball
- Hook/Needles: 3.5mm - 4mm / US 4 - 6
- Gauge: 25 sts and 44 rows to 10cm on 3.5mm needles
Pictured projects using Scheepjes Whirl are:
- Apollo's Acknowledgement by Mark Roseboom made in 769 Blackberry Mint Chip
- Cozy Moments MAL by Carmen Jorissen
- Crochet Between the Lines Shawl by Tammy Canavan-Soldaat
- Indigo Shrug by Tatsiana Kupryianchyk from Lilla Björn Crochet
- Apollo's Acknowledgement by Mark Roseboom made in 753 Slice O Cherry Pie
Banksia Baby Blanket by Dedri Uys is a sweet baby blanket crocheted using 1 Whirl and 1 Whirlette.
Or take a look at some of these other fabulous projects using Whirls from Ravelry.
Note: We are ordering from Scheepjes every week or two, so if we're out of stock of a colour you want please email us and we'll make sure we order it in next time.
Make 4 interest-free payments of $9.88 fortnightly and receive your order now.