Fibra Natura Papyrus
78% cotton, 22% silk
Length: 120mWeight: 50g
Fibra Natura Papyrus is a beautiful, silky soft 8ply silk/cotton blend with a cool feel and a subtle sheen of silk.
Fibra Natura Papyrus is a beautiful, silky soft 8ply silk/cotton blend. The Egyptian cotton gives a cool feel while the silk adds a subtle sheen of silk. This plied yarn has a slightly rustic feel and comes in a gorgeous range of colours in a beautifully washed palette. Papyrus is fabulous for summery garments - cardigans, jumpers and tops - as well as lightweight shawls and scarves.
- 8ply / DK weight
- 78% cotton, 22% silk
- 120m / 131yds per 50g ball
- Needle size: 3.5mm / 10UK
- Knit gauge: 24sts over 10cm on 3.5mm needles
- Hook size: 4.5mm / 7UK
- Crochet gauge: 14sts and 16 rows on 4.5mm hook
- Care: hand wash, do not bleach or tumble dry, dry flat, do not iron.
|Shipping Dimensions||W0.090m H0.060m L0.090m|
Make 4 interest-free payments of $2.15 fortnightly and receive your order now.