Fiddlesticks Peppin 4
100% Australian fine superwash merino
Length: 180mWeight: 50g
Fiddlesticks Peppin 4 is a 4ply / fingering weight 100% Australian fine merino superwash wool. Soft and bouncy with a lovely twist, it's perfect for all your crochet and knitting projects.
Fiddlesticks Peppin 4 is a 4ply / fingering weight 100% Australian fine merino superwash wool. Soft and bouncy with a lovely twist, it's perfect for a wide range of projects requiring a smooth yarn with a great texture.
Peppin 4 is available in a wide range of plain colours that are perfect on their own, combined together or used with other fingering weight yarns. It's the ideal choice to combine with many of the hand dyed yarns.
Use it for any project that calls for fingering or sock weight yarn, such as blankets or throws, and shawls, scarves and garments.
- 4ply / fingering weight
- 100% Australian fine merino superwash wool
- Length: 180m / 196yd per 50g ball
- Needle size: 3.25mm
- Gauge: 28 sts x 36 rows per 10cm on 3.25mm needles
- Care: Warm machine wash / Do not bleach / Do not tumble dry / Dry flat / Cool iron / May be dry cleaned
Whether knitting or crochet is your passion, Peppin 4 is the ideal choice! With a lovely, smooth handle, you'll enjoy using it for all your projects.
Pictured swatches of Peppin 4 held with Katia 50 Mohair Shades:
- Swatch for Elton by Joji Locatelli in colour 413 Geranium striped with Katia Mohair colour 49 Rust.
- Swatch for Lovenote by tincanknits in colour 413 Geranium held with Katia Mohair colour 49 Rust.
- Swatch for Autumn Gold by Veera Valimaki in colour 411 Melon held with Katia Mohair colour 49 Rust.
- Swatch for Pink Fizz by Andrea Mowry in colour 424 Copper held with Katia Mohair colour 49 Rust.
- Crocheted square Begin the Beguine by Polly Plum in colour 432 Pond.
- Knitted swatch in colour 432 Pond.
We have loads of stock of Fiddlesticks Peppin 4 available, but it's not all at our shop. We have a shipment arriving at the store every couple of days to cover all your orders, but it does mean it make take a few days to be on its way to you. Please be assured that we'll have your order packed and out the door as quickly as we can. If you select Store Pick Up at checkout, please wait until you receive our text message to say your yarn is ready to be picked up.
Make 4 interest-free payments of $2.61 fortnightly and receive your order now.