75% superwash merino wool, 15% silk, 10% cashmere
Length: 329mWeight: 100g
Madelinetosh Pashmina is a 3 strand plied sportweight yarn with an elegant blend of soft and squishy! This yarn is made up of 75% merino wool, 15% silk and 10% cashmere, a similar fibre blend to the famous woven pashmina scarves. Pashmina knits up to a soft fabric with a great drape making it the perfect option for scarves and shawls, and also makes beautifully hardwearing garments. Absolutely gorgeous!
- 5ply / sportweight
- 75% superwash merino wool, 15% silk, 10% cashmere
- 329m / 360 yds per 100g skein
- Needle size: 3.25mm-3.75mm / US 3-5
- Knit gauge: 22-24 sts to 10cm
- Hook size: 2.25mm-3.5mm / US B1 - E4
- Crochet gauge: 21-32 sts to 10cm
- Hand wash cold, air dry laying flat
- Dyed by hand in Texas from wool ethically sourced in Peru
Please note: Dyed by hand in small batches, Madelinetosh yarns do not come in dye lots. The beauty of hand-dyed yarns is that each hank is a unique work of art, so please be aware that there can be a variation in coloring, hue and saturation, even within the same dye batch. We suggest using two skeins and alternating rows to ensure there is no obvious line when you change skeins.
|Shipping Dimensions||W0.060m H0.060m L0.240m|
Make 4 interest-free payments of $13.25 fortnightly and receive your order now.