Nissi Sweater Pattern
Use this pattern to make this seamless top-down, ribbed and oversized Nissi Sweater with dropped shoulders.
Make this seamless top-down, ribbed and oversized Nissi Sweater with dropped shoulders. Knit in a single colour of Bellissimo Linden, a super soft cotton/wool blend, you could also make it in Finch, Peppin 10 or Grange 10. Knitted from the top down in the round.
Sizes: S (75-80cm bust), M (85-90cm), L (95-100cm), XL (105-110cm). Designed with 34-39cm of ease.
Skill Level: Intermediate
Contains the printed pattern only.
What you'll need to make the sweater:
- Knitting needles 4.0mm, 5.0mm circular needles (or sizes needed to give correct tension).
- Stitch markers
- Wool needle for sewing in the ends
- Linden - 13, 14, 15, 16 balls (pictured in colour 10103 Silver), or
- Finch - 10, 11, 12, 13 balls
- Peppin 10 - 13; 14; 15; 16 balls, or
- Grange 10 - 7; 8; 9; 10 balls
Make 4 interest-free payments of $2.20 fortnightly and receive your order now.