Fiddlesticks Grange 10
40% wool, 40% acrylic, 20% alpaca
Length: 160mWeight: 100g
Fiddlesticks Grange 10 is the perfect choice for warm winter scarves, jumpers and coats, as well as cosy blankets and shawls. The alpaca gives it a lovely heathered look.
Fiddlesticks Grange 10 is a 10ply / worsted weight yarn in a range of heathered colours for making warm winter jackets, cosy ponchos and squishy sweaters for adults and children. The softness of this wool/alpaca yarn and worsted weight also make it a perfect choice for deliciously warm scarves and shawls.
The alpaca fibre gives the yarn its beautiful heathered look, particularly on the darker colours.
- 10ply / worsted weight
- 40% wool, 40% acrylic, 20% alpaca
- 160m/ 175 yds per 100g ball
- Needles: 5mm (8 US)
- Hook: 6mm (10 US)
- Gauge: 18 sts and 24 rows per 10cm on 5mm needles
- Warm machine wash, do not bleach, do not tumble dry, dry flat, cool iron, may be dry cleaned
- Deb wears Canby Cardi by Robin Melanson, with swatch, in colour 10011 Sky.
- Knitted cable swatch in colour 10022 Lilac.
Make 4 interest-free payments of $3.62 fortnightly and receive your order now.