Fiddlesticks Peppin 10
100% Australian fine merino superwash wool
Length: 82mWeight: 50g
Soft and bouncy with a lovely twist, Peppin 10 is perfect for a wide range of knitting and crochet projects requiring a worsted weight, smooth yarn.
Fiddlesticks Peppin 10 is a worsted weight, 100% superwash merino wool. Soft and bouncy with a lovely twist, it's perfect for a wide range of knitting and crochet projects requiring a smooth yarn such as blankets or throws, and chunky hats, scarves and garments.
Available in a wide range of plain colours.
- 10ply / worsted weight
- 100% Australian fine merino superwash wool
- Length: 82m / 90yds per 50g ball
- Needle and hook size: 5mm / US 8
- Gauge: 19 sts x 25 rows per 10cm on 5mm needles
- Care: Warm machine wash / Do not bleach / Do not tumble dry / Dry flat / Cool iron / May be dry cleaned
When you're after a cosy yarn for your winter projects, choose Peppin 10! With its lovely colours and soft, smooth yarn, it makes garments and accessories that will last for years.
- Swatch knitted in colour 1017 Jeans.
- Sample cardigan is In Threes: A Baby Cardigan by Kelly Herdich knitted in colour 1019 Lilac. Take a look at our Yarn Sets for this sweet cardigan in sizes from newborn to 5 years.
- Flax by Tin Can Knits knitted in colour 1033 Teal. This wonderful pattern is perfect for beginner sweater knitters and sizes are available for babies, children and adults.
We have loads of stock of Fiddlesticks Peppin 10 available, but it's not all at our shop. We have a shipment arriving at the store every couple of days to cover all your orders, but it does mean it make take a few days to be on its way to you. Please be assured that we'll have your order packed and out the door as quickly as we can. If you select Store Pick Up at checkout, please wait until you receive our text message to say your yarn is ready to be picked up.
Make 4 interest-free payments of $2.61 fortnightly and receive your order now.