Need some expert help with a tricky problem? Schedule a private lesson with one of our experienced teachers.
Do you need some one-on-one time with a knitting or crochet problem? We are happy to offer private lessons with one of our experienced teachers to help you get through that tricky pattern or teach you a new technique.
Private lessons can have a maximum of 2 people and are held in store at one of the following times:
Wednesday 10.30am-11.30am (knitting only)
Friday 10.30am-11.30am or 1pm-2pm
Private lessons are not available outside of regular store opening hours.
Cost: Single class participant: $60 for the first hour or part thereof, $30 per half hour for every 30 mins thereafter.
Two class participants: $90 for the first hour or part thereof, $45 per half hour for every 30 mins thereafter.
- Choose a date from the session times in the drop down menu.
- If two people are coming, extra payment can be made at the time of the class.
- In the comments of your order, please tell us what you would like to learn in your class.
Terms and conditions:
- A private lesson can be cancelled within 48 hours of the class time. If the lesson is cancelled later than 48 hours prior to the class time, a cancellation fee of $30 per person will apply (charged as a non-refundable store credit).
- A lesson with a child (under 18 years old) must have an parent or carer in attendance and is charged at $60 per hour.
Make 4 interest-free payments of $15.00 fortnightly and receive your order now.