by Skein Sisters Metal Stitch Markers: Daisy Assorted
Add some sweetness to your day and use these by Skein Sisters Enamel Stitch Markers to mark rounds, increases and decreases, pattern repeats and other stitches in your knitting and crochet projects.
These decorative by Skein Sisters Metal Stitch Markers: Daisy are perfect for marking the beginning of rounds, pattern repeats, increases and decreases and other stitches in your knitting projects. They’re made of coated metal alloy so are long lasting as well as pretty! Simply slip onto your needle and slide along as you knit, they're also easy to transfer from one needle to the other.
- Daisy shape with round hole - great for knitting projects using larger needles
- 1.7cm wide with 0.9cm diameter round hole
- Recommended for knitting needles size 3.5mm to 9mm due to the width but may be used on smaller needles as well
- Easy to slip onto your needle
- Come in a metal tin for storage
- Each set contains 20 daisy stitch markers in assorted bright colours
- Coloured on both sides
Add a smile to your project with these lovely daisy stitch markers by Skein Sisters
Make 4 interest-free payments of $3.74 fortnightly and receive your order now.