Prym Ergonomics Crochet Hook
The prym.ergonomics coloured crochet hooks are made from special high-quality plastics and are available in thin or thick needle gauges, ranging from 3.00 mm to 15.00 mm. Hooks are light, flexible and the shaft is super smooth so stitches glide easily.
The prym.ergonomics coloured crochet hooks are made from special high-quality plastics and are available in thin or thick needle gauges, ranging from 3.00 mm to 15.00 mm. The high-gloss polished shaft allows the stitches to glide easily, while the ergonomic shape of the slip-resistant plastic handle ensures that you enjoy pleasant, fatigue-free crocheting allowing you to work effortlessly without strain on the wrists.
The handles in various fresh colours help you to identify the required gauge so that the crochet hook can be quickly retrieved from your work basket. In 2014 the thicker gauges of the prym.ergonomics crochet hooks for wool won the Red Dot Design Award.
- Light, flexible crochet hook
- Comfortably warm to the touch
- Super smooth so stitches glide easily over the shaft and optimised hook
- Ergonomic grip for effortless crochet
- Each size grip has a different colour to easily identify hook size
- Made from high-performance synthetic material
- Recyclable packaging made from renewable resources
Make 4 interest-free payments of $3.79 fortnightly and receive your order now.