Bouchet Sweater Pattern
Use this pattern to make the Bouchet jumper in any 8ply/DK weight yarn. It'll quickly become your favourite knitted sweatshirt!
Make the Bouchet jumper, with drop shoulders and a cowl neck and tie. Knit in pieces in a single colour of Bellissimo 8ply Merino Extra Fine, a soft and snuggly merino extrafine merino wool yarn, you could also make it in Peppin 8, Orchard, Wren or Lucca.
Sizes: S (75-80cm bust), M (85-90cm), L (95-100cm), XL (105-110cm). Designed with 30-35cm of ease.
Skill Level: Easy
Contains the printed pattern only.
What you'll need to make the sweater:
- Knitting needles 3.25mm, 3.5mm and 4.0mm needles (or sizes needed to give correct tension).
- 2 stitch holders
- Wool needle for sewing in the ends
- Bellissimo 8 - 13; 14; 15; 16 balls (pictured in Bellissimo 8 colour Pale Pink 224),
- Lucca, Orchard - 14; 15; 16; 17 balls or
- Peppin 8 - 15; 16; 18; 19 balls, or
- Wren - 13; 14; 15; 16 balls
Make 4 interest-free payments of $2.20 fortnightly and receive your order now.