Fiddlesticks Peppin 14
100% Australian fine merino wool superwash
Length: 97mWeight: 100g
Soft and bouncy with a lovely twist, Peppin 14 is perfect for a wide range of knitting and crochet projects requiring a bulky weight, smooth yarn. A wonderful yarn for beginner crocheters and knitters.
Fiddlesticks Peppin 14 is a bulky 100% superwash wool. Soft and bouncy with a lovely twist, it's perfect for a wide range of knitting and crochet projects requiring a bulky weight smooth yarn such as blankets or throws, and chunky hats, scarves and garments. It's a wonderful yarn for beginners to learn and practice their skills in knitting or crochet.
- 14ply / bulky weight
- 100% Australian superwash fine merino wool
- Length: 97m / 107yds per 100g ball
- Needle size: 6.5mm / US 10.5
- Gauge: 13 sts x 19 rows per 10cm on 6.5mm needles
- Care: Warm machine wash / Do not bleach / Do not tumble dry / Dry flat / Cool iron / May be dry cleaned
Available in a wide range of plain colours.
We order Peppin 14 regularly so if there's a colour you'd love but it's out of stock please call us on 02 9554 7444, email us at email@example.com or come and visit us in store, as we may be able to order it in for you.
|Shipping Dimensions||W0.090m H0.170m L0.090m|
Make 4 interest-free payments of $4.62 fortnightly and receive your order now.