Cliveden Blanket Pattern
Use this pattern to make this beautifully textured blanket to snuggle under and compliment your home.
Make this beautifully textured blanket to snuggle under and compliment your home. It can be made in Fiddlesticks Peppin 10 or Grange 10 for a cosy winter throw, or Fiddlesticks Finch for a lighter weight blanket for the warmer months.
Dimensions: 120cm x 170cm
Skill Level: Intermediate to advanced knitter
Contains the printed pattern only.
What you'll need to make the blanket:
- Circular knitting needle 6mm, 80cm long
- Wool needle for sewing in the ends
- Peppin 10 - 27 balls plus 5 balls for the optional fringing, or
- Grange 10 - 15 balls plus 3 balls for the optional fringing, or
- Finch - 21 balls plus 4 balls for the optional fringing.
We have put some kits together for the Cliveden blanket. You can find them here.
Featured in the image: Peppin 10 col 1026
Make 4 interest-free payments of $2.20 fortnightly and receive your order now.