Highclere Blanket Pattern
Use this pattern to make the lovely Highclere blanket to snuggle under and compliment your home.
Make this beautifully patterned blanket to compliment your home. Knitted in two colours of Fiddlesticks Finch 10ply cotton, you could also make it in Fiddlesticks Peppin 10 or Grange 10 for a cosier option.
Dimensions: 130cm x 170cm
Skill Level: Intermediate knitter
Contains the printed pattern only.
What you'll need to make the blanket:
- Circular knitting needle 6mm, 80cm long
- Wool needle for sewing in the ends
- Finch - main colour 14 balls, contrast colour 6 balls, or
- Peppin 10 - main colour 19 balls, contrast colour 8 balls, or
- Grange 10 - main colour 10 balls, contrast colour 5 balls.
Featured in the image: Finch in 6204 Brown for the main colour and 6203 Jute for the contrast
Make 4 interest-free payments of $2.20 fortnightly and receive your order now.